We thank the following kindred organisations for their assistance in helping us to identify, remember and respect our fallen soldiers of Fromelles.
Acknowledgement and thanks:
- The Governor-General of Australia, His Excellency General the Honourable David John Hurley AC DSC (Retd) and Her Excellency Mrs Linda Hurley, our Patrons.
- The Chief of Army and the staff of the Unrecovered War Casualties – Army.
- The hundreds of families who have contributed material to our website.
- Our friends and the staff at the Museum of the Battle of Fromelles, France.
- Our many volunteer researchers, editors, writers and administrators.
- The National Archives of Australia.
- The Australian War Memorial.
- The AIF Project, University of NSW.
- The Friends and Families of the 1st AIF (FFFAIF).
- The Friends of the 15th Brigade.
- The 31st Battalion Association.
- The Untraceables search for families with unissued medals.
- The Birth, Death and Marriage Registries across Australia.
- Family and Community History organisations, and individuals who have memorial pages, worldwide.
- St Clares College Waverley
- St Marys Catherdral College
- Blistering Developers
- TalkForce Media
- Blackball designs